Thursday 22 July 2010

Ponderings of a madman.

It's twenty to one in the morning, and I'm sat with a bottle of gin listening to Stereophonics. Usually I'd call this a good evening but something in my head is different. (Also this blog is getting more personal each post...) I'm no alcoholic, nor am I some disgruntled forty year old but yet tonight I feel like one. Maybe it's the fact I haven't shaved in a while and the come-up after a depressed episode, but, well I don't know.

There's a number of things I can't explain about my thoughts or the way my head works, but I'd sure like to know it all. I know that ignorance is bliss, but this ignorance of myself is almost demeaning. I know it's who I am - but why? How? Am I doomed to not know all there is about myself?

All I do is look for the answer to myself, it's driving me to the point of extremes but maybe when I solve myself I can solve others.

Who knows, that's the joy of life. Never knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment