Sunday 11 July 2010

First post

So I am writing this while wearing a fez and listening to Galvanize. That pretty much sums me up. Now, onto items of a blog related nature. This is the first of my personal blogs and due to my expert social skills and powers of empathy, expect it to be a kind and caring insight into modern life with a light hearted element and a showcase of my forays into contemporary dance.

Like that's going to happen. Although I will try and be funny. Funny, as in strange not 'haha' funny. In all truthfulness I probably linked you here through facebook or any other social media just so I could feel like my space on the internet was meaningful.

Anyway. For the last few weeks, life has been pretty..inactive. Been spending my time at the pub, writing my screenplay (which will be eventually finished, probably) going places and working. Not dull but not as excentric as I'd wanted, at least in my head anyway. I'm meeting with the cast and such tonight which should be interesting, that is if they are there for the script and not for the inevitable booze. Of which I will be trying to keep away from as it lowers my creative drive.

I couldn't have made that any more sexual.
It's sad that I could have, in reality.

Now, onto the news. What is a blog without satire, eh?
Because I'm so civilised, I read the Times/Sunday Times. (You can tell who I voted for; a mans paper defines who he votes for, i.e. the Daily Telegraphs' readership voted Tory and the Daily Stars' readers voted for Tits.) They've reported that the chairwoman of OFSTED claimed that "we need bad teachers". Yes, brilliant! Her reasoning - that the children need to know how to deal with people in authority who are not good at this.

That isn't a lesson. She must have been homeschooled. You give children a bad teacher, they become disillusioned and jump on the teacher like buzzards after a shooting in the Wild West. Kids go to school to learn subjects and not life lessons. Sure it gives them experience, but it also undermines any lesson they are taking.

And did she think of the teachers? "Okay, you're going to be this schools' bad teacher. Have fun". I don't think any teacher wants to be a bad one, it's not that kind of job. Call me naive but this chairwoman is an idiot.

I will now end every post by calling someone an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment